As we strive to ensure the safety of our employees and create business continuity during these difficult times. I wanted to offer our assistance in your efforts.
- If you own Office 365 and are currently deploying Teams, we have multiple free programs we can offer to assist. If you are interested, we can schedule a 30-minute call to review the available resources.
- If you have users that are not licensed for Teams, we are offering a free 6-month Office 365 E1 subscription to our clients affected by COVID-19.
- Microsoft is offering Windows Virtual Desktop at reduced rates. If you are interested, we can schedule a call to review options.
- We have created a PowerApps CRISIS COMMUNICATION template and reclassified Push Notifications from premium to standard licensing so you can use the apps full functionality. Details are available here. Schedule a remote MTC session to review app and provide deployment guidance.
- Leverage a bot to answer questions and keep employees up to date. Here is a the template for FAQ Plus. You can find a description of other available templates here.
- Build a Crisis FAQ bot using Power Virtual Agents
- Build a crisis management site in SharePoint to connect people and information here is the blog post and the Look Book so you can add to your tenant..
- In partnership with Commvault we are offering free data protection for devices through 9/1. Please see offer here.
- NEW The Microsoft Work from Home Guide is attached to this email. This is the guide Microsoft distributed to its employees.
- NEW Partner PTC is offering use of their AR Remote Assist Product Vuforia Chalk for free through June.
- NEW Dynamics 365 Remote Assist allows field technicians and engineers to collaborate with colleagues and experts from different locations, reducing travel and resolving some of the immediate obstacles facing us all. Dynamics 365 Customer Service or Dynamics 365 Remote Assist may be available free of charge for up to 6 months if you are implementing a solution in response to COVID-19, either on a Microsoft-provided template or custom implementation.
Join the community Microsoft Tech Community: Enabling Remote Work
Product News, Tech Posts & Announcements from last week
|General availability of new Azure disk sizes and bursting||Azure|
|Announcing server-side encryption with customer-managed keys for Azure Managed Disks||Azure|
|Write queries and create dashboards using the full power of Azure Resource Graph||Tips & Tricks|
|Go serverless: Enterprise integration with Azure Logic Apps | Azure Friday||You Tube|
|Microsoft and the CDC have built an AI-powered coronavirus chatbot that can help you figure out whether you need to go to the hospital||Business Insider|
|New AI tools help writers be more clear, concise and inclusive in Office and across the web||AI Blog|
|Simplifying Microsoft’s complex meetings with Power Automate and Microsoft 365||IT Showcase|
|How Public Agencies Keep Communities Informed on COVID-19 with Power BI||Power BI|
|2020 release wave 1 launches with new apps and over 400 features||Dynamics 365|
|Microsoft’s new browser tool will save you from accidentally tweeting something insensitive||Fast Company|
|Plan for change: TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 soon to be disabled by default||Windows|
|Go serverless: Serverless operations with Azure DevOps||Channel 9|
|Intro to PowerShell notebooks for Azure SQL||Channel 9|
|Improve virtual meetings and bring consultations online—here’s what’s new to Microsoft 365 in March||Microsoft 365|
|Guide to online meetings and live events||Microsoft 365|
|Mapping External Users’ Locations with CQD Data and PowerBI||Tech Community|
|Transition from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams: Latest functionality and upgrade resources||Tech Community|
|Zero Trust framework to enable remote work||Security|
|Making it easier for your remote workforce to securely access all the apps they need, from anywhere||Security|
|Attack matrix for Kubernetes||Security|
|Secure your remote workforce with Microsoft Defender ATP||Tech Community|
|Manufacturing Industry Blog|
|Modeling and visualizing discrete IoT data using Azure Time Series Insights||Tech Community|
|Supporting the manufacturing community during this challenging time||Industry|
Azure Developer: events
Azure: Microsoft Cloud Workshop hosts extensive hands on labs and workshop content
Lindsey and I value your partnership and we are committed to helping you achieve more. Please reach out to us if you need assistance. Have a great week!